IRVINE PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
BARRETT INJURY LAW - ORANGE COUNTY
You don't just want any Irvine personal injury lawyer. Depending on the accident and the damage that followed, you need someone that is going to give you answers and swiftly move to action. At the Barrett Injury Law Firm we seek to get you the maximum compensation that you deserve. If you or someone you know is experiencing injuries to any type of accident, call us today and learn more about our legal services.
We have assisted thousands of injured clients just like you. We have the experience it takes to gather information and put it all together in a successful case. If you aren't sure whether or not you can afford legal representation, we want to make the decision a little easier for you. You don't pay anything until we win your case. It is that simple.
Our representation is personalized. We look to you before we proceed with anything and consistently communicate with you during the process. You tell us what you need and we will advise you accordingly. It isn't always easy to go through something like this. You have people coming at you from all directions with different pieces of advice and suggestions on what you should do next. Take advantage of the dependable legal advice that we can provide to you and your family.
When you need an Irvine personal injury lawyer, don't just settle for anyone. Choose the Barrett Injury Law Firm to represent your case. Fill out the Contact Form and we will get back to you as soon as possible with the answers you need.
What should I do if I have been in a car accident?
It is very important to collect information that will help prove your claim later. If possible, you should:
- Do not admit fault.
- Immediately report your accident and injuries to the police.
- Write down the names, addresses and phone numbers and insurance information of other people involved in the accident.
- Write down the names and contact information of all witnesses.
- Sketch the accident scene or take photos of the scene and all the vehicles.
- Do not give a statement to any insurance adjuster until you have consulted a lawyer.
- Take notes about the behavior of the other driver and what the witnesses said.
- Visit an emergency room doctor, your primary care physician, or a qualified chiropractor as soon as possible.
We can help you, your family, or friends when you need help on a personal injury claim. Contact the BARRETT INJURY LAW now at 949-261-0553.